The CDF Research Committee is comprised of clinicians, researchers and patient advocates, expert in and committed to patient-centered outcomes research. The Research Committee oversees and provides advice for iCureCeliac® research-related activities, including:
- Informing researchers about iCureCeliac® and encouraging them to develop studies using iCureCeliac® resources.
- Facilitating engagement between researchers and iCureCeliac® members.
- Informing network members about the research process and soliciting their input on iCureCeliac® research activities including individual studies.
- Facilitating the development of new research studies based on topics of importance to the iCureCeliac®community.
- Publishing and disseminating results from iCureCeliac® supported studies.
- Providing review and approval of all research studies to be conducted through iCureCeliac®.